Fernanda BohmeWho is your favorite designer?
- A cuff or watch with bracelets. I talk with my hands a lot, so the accessories always come to life.
- The Devil Wears Prada... Duh!
- I fulfill buying orders, deal with designs of new stores, plan window displays, go to photo shoots… etc. etc. etc. Anything creative really.
- I am constantly checking people out in grocery stores, restaurants, parking lots, etc… They don’t even know they are being secret shopped!
- I wanted to be a professional violin player or a visual designer. I think people know what their destiny is from a young age.
- Fashion trends aren’t always flattering… You have to stick with what works best for you!
Vivien BohmeWho is your favorite designer?
- I like to go to different cities and sit and watch people. My favorite outfit finds are what I see on my trips.
- Genetic Engineer
- I had a fight with my sister. She wanted to go to Fashion School and I thought that it was a waste of time unless she started something different. I was in the shower mumbling to myself after arguing with her and that’s when I came up with the idea to start Bohme.
- Classic. I like clean lines with lots of structure.
- There is no such thing as a typical day. Sometimes I go through picking a sample, to going over the warehouse, jumping back to web then meeting with architects. I also go from city to city looking for wonderful things to buy or check up on stores. Every day is filled with challenges; no two days are ever the same?